Custom Web design has emerged as the most prominently used web design techniques primarily due to the personal touch and feel attached to it. Success of a business depends largely on its relation with its clients and the perception of the clients about the business. This is true for an online business as well[...]
PHP is very commonly used by web developers these days. A scripting language designed to produce dynamic web pages; PHP can be deployed as a standalone interpreter, on almost every operating system & platform and on most web servers free of charge. PHP offers certain benefits which has made it a popular choice among the web developers[...]
Mobile website design is a far cry from designing a desktop website. This is owing to the fact that Mobile web design faces many challenges, a significant one being that there is no uniform browser for mobile devices. Also, the different screen sizes are taken into account while designing a mobile website[...]
Dynamic Web Designing has become a popular phenomenon these days. Unlike the static web design, dynamic web design provides content which keeps on changing for instance news updates. A dynamic web page is a kind of web page that has been prepared with fresh information (or even layout in some cases) for each individual viewing[...]
Today we are living in the era of the Internet, wherein Web Development has become indispensable for any business. The important thing to do for getting success from having a website is to select the best web development company. You must go for a company that not only offers development of a qualitative website but also web solutions meeting individual needs of different businesses[...]
Web 2.0 has taken the web world with storm. Web 2.0 facilitates participatory information sharing, interoperability, user-centered design and collaboration on the World Wide Web. The term “Web 2.0? was coined in January 1999 by Darcy DiNucci, a consultant on electronic information design[...]
Web Development Lifecycle, as the name suggests, refers to the framework for developing any website. It is quite different from general application development. It helps the client as well as the web development team to identify the status of any web development project. It also throws light on what is the next step to be taken[...]
In today’s busy world, one prefers to do shopping by scrolling the mouse and clicking buttons instead of driving to the department store and waiting in queues. For this, E-commerce websites offer the perfect solution. Nowadays, companies design websites which inform the potential customer of the various items and choices they have and all the customer has to do is select the product[...]
Why We Choose PHP For Web Development
PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor, which is an HTML-embedded scripting language originally created by Rasmus Lerdorf in 1995. It was designed for the use of web developers to allow them to create dynamic web pages and to make them more interactive & lively. It formerly stood for Personal Home Page[...]
Dynamic Web Designing has become a popular phenomenon these days. Unlike the static web design, dynamic web design provides content which keeps on changing for instance news updates. High end designs are used in the development of dynamic web pages, which guide the user through the site. A dynamic web page is a kind of web page that has been prepared with fresh information (or even layout in some cases) for each individual viewing.
The role of websites has changed tremendously in the past few years as they have become effective marketing tools. Here are some of the aspects that prove to be very advantageous for dynamically designed websites:
- Websites are no longer static mediums for one way communication, rather they are used for interacting with people through chat shows, live chat etc.
- Dynamic websites have provided a fast and user-friendly medium to the web users. Almost every business house or company has its own website for promoting business and for selling goods & services. This has been effectively accomplished with the help of dynamic web designs as they provide the option of ongoing interaction with your client.
- By using various programming languages like PHP, Java, CGI, PERL, etc. a dynamic web design enables multiple users to view web pages at multiple platforms. Such programming can support all the GIF images, videos, animations, auto response and interactive features of a website.
- Dynamic websites have a large database for storing information, which can be updated and edited anytime at a later stage.
- Dynamic web designing has become helpful particularly for the E-commerce websites where the users need to be guided on different stages of making the purchase.
- The programming of a dynamic website allows it to guide users through the registration process and for subscriptions to receive monthly newsletters and other promotional notifications. There is a backend process which stores information and is protected by a security password. The Home page and drop down menus of a dynamic website can have their content as separate links to other pages.
The look and presentation of a dynamic website is very neat and it has emerged as a very user-friendly medium. So despite the slightly higher costs involved, the dynamic websites have become more popular than their counterparts.
In this era of online marketing, web design has become an integral and a necessary part. The need of the hour demands Web design to be such that it easily conveys the internet information to the user’s end. The dynamic graphic design is largely used as it provides stylish and sophisticated websites that attract the visitors. Also, as integrated with high-end programming it also provide easy navigation through the site.
Today, the static medium for dissemination of information is no longer preferred. Moreover, the websites now made are dynamic, more concerned about selling their products and making it interactive for the user by providing options such as live chats, videos, advanced graphics and many other things. Here, in this write up we will let you know why dynamic websites should be chosen….
Why Choose Dynamic Web Design?
- The content on the static pages do not change with every request unless its manually updated whereas dynamic page content or appearance can be changed by end user or changes in computing environment such as time, modifications, etc.
- A dynamic website design has a vast database for storing information as compared to static pages
- These type of websites are integrated with high-end programming that enable in making changes easily and allows the information to be edited and updated later on
- This web design provide a neat and an well-organized look
- Dynamic web designs are easy to maintain even though these websites are loaded with graphics and information.
- Dynamic web design is useful for e-commerce sites and shopping portals as it provides easy navigation through a number of pages to the user
- Provides attractive look as it consists of advanced graphics
- Dynamic web design provides good presentation of contents, designs, subheads and tabs that gives a much sophisticated and professional look
Thus, a dynamic web design helps in making a website user friendly and draws a large number of visitors. But if you are opting for a good web design, you should go for a reputed web design company that provides world class websites.